Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics
College: College and Science and Engineering
Strong Interest Inventory Code(s): IRE
Build the foundations for aerospace engineering which primarily involves the design of aircraft, spacecraft, satellites, and missiles.
Course descriptions, prerequisites, sample 4-year plans, and more.
Related careers, skills, and employers.
Advising contacts, major curriculum, faculty profiles, and current research.
How to Get In
- Talk to your advisor about applying to the major
- How to Transfer to CSE
Already a CSE Student?
Not a CSE Student?
Student Groups related to this Major
Consider checking out a student group to connect with other students who share your interests:
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Building Engineering Technical Skills (BETS)
- National Organization of Business & Engineering
- Rocket Team
- Alpha Chapter Of Theta Tau
- oSTEM @ Minnesota
Learning Abroad in this Major
An experience abroad is a great way to complete requirements while engaging in new cultures.