College: College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Science
Strong Interest Inventory Code(s): RIE
Study animal health, biology, nutrition, breeding and production, genetics, and business management.
Sub-plans: Industry and Business, Production, Companion Animal, Equine, Pre-Vet. Science
Course descriptions, prerequisites, sample 4-year plans, and more.
Related careers, skills, and employers.
Advising contacts, major curriculum, faculty profiles, and current research.
How to Get In
- Talk to your advisor about declaring
- How to Transfer to CFANS
Already a CFANS Student?
Not a CFANS Student?
Student Groups related to this Major
Consider checking out a student group to connect with other students who share your interests:
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- CVM Shelter Medecine Club
- Companion Animal Nutrition Club
- The Animal Behavior Club
- Pre-Veterinary Club
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists - Student Chapter
- CVM Production Animal Medicine Club
Learning Abroad in this Major
An experience abroad is a great way to complete requirements while engaging in new cultures.