Bioproducts & Biosystems Engineering
College(s): College of Science and Engineering
Strong Interest Inventory Code(s): IRE
Course descriptions, prerequisites, sample 4-year plans, and more.
Related careers, skills, and employers.
Advising contacts, major curriculum, faculty profiles, and current research.
How to Get In
- Talk to your advisor about Applying to the Major
- How to Transfer to CSE
Already a CSE Student?
Not a CSE Student?
Hear directly from a current student or alumni in this major.
- Rusty's Perspective on Environmental and Ecological Engineering
- Jimmy's Perspective on Bioproducts Engineering
Student Groups related to this Major
Consider checking out a student group to connect with other students who share your interests:
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
- Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry (TAPPI)
- Corporate Environmental Management (CEM) Network
Learning Abroad in this Major
An experience abroad is a great way to complete requirements while engaging in new cultures.