College: College of Science and Engineering
Strong Interest Inventory Code(s): IRE
Study the behavior and structure of chemical processes and materials such as materials handling, mixing, fluid flow and metering, extrusion, and processing in chemical and biochemical reactors.
Course descriptions, prerequisites, sample 4-year plans, and more.
Related careers, skills, and employers.
Advising contacts, major curriculum, faculty profiles, and current research.
How to Get In
- Talk to your advisor about applying to the Major
- How to Transfer to CSE
Already a CSE Student?
Not a CSE Student?
Hear directly from a current student or alumni in this major.
Student Groups related to this Major
Consider checking out a student group to connect with other students who share your interests:
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Student Chapter at the University of Minnesota - Twin cities
- American Chemical Society
- National Organization of Business & Engineering
- Alpha Chapter Of Theta Tau
- oSTEM @ Minnesota
- Alpha Chi Sigma
Learning Abroad in this Major
An experience abroad is a great way to complete requirements while engaging in new cultures.