College: College of Science and Engineering
Strong Interest Inventory Code(s): RIS
Course descriptions, prerequisites, sample 4-year plans, and more.
Related careers, skills, and employers.
Advising contacts, major curriculum, faculty profiles, and current research.
How to Get In
- Talk to your advisor about applying to the Major
- How to Transfer to CSE
Already a CSE Student?
Not a CSE Student?
Hear directly from a current student or alumni in this major.
Student Groups related to this Major
Consider checking out a student group to connect with other students who share your interests:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers
- Science Technology Mathematics and Engineering Outreach Coalition
- Science and Engineering Student Board
- IEEE Women in Engineering
- Alpha Chapter Of Theta Tau
- University of Minnesota Clean Snowmobile Team
- Tesla Works
- Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc., University of Minnesota, Student Branch of the
- oSTEM @ Minnesota
- College of Science and Engineering Ambassadors
Learning Abroad in this Major
An experience abroad is a great way to complete requirements while engaging in new cultures.