College: College of Liberal Arts
Strong Interest Inventory Code(s): SAI
Become trained in the critical study of religious thought, practice, institutions, and communities throughout the world and across time periods.
Sub-plans: Religion, Culture, and Society, Texts and Traditions
Course descriptions, prerequisites, sample 4-year plans, and more.
Related careers, skills, and employers.
Advising contacts, major curriculum, faculty profiles, and current research.
How to Get In
- Meet with the Director of Undergrad. Studies to declare
- How to Transfer to CLA
Already a CLA Student?
Not a CLA Student?
Student Groups related to this Major
Consider checking out a student group to connect with other students who share your interests:
- Big Questions
- Wesley Foundation
- Coptic Orthodox Christian Association
- Jewish Law Students Association
- Acts 2 Fellowship
- Latter-day Saints Student Association, The Church of Jesus Christ of
- Saint Paul's Outreach
- Muslim Students Association
- Prepare Ministries
Learning Abroad in this Major
An experience abroad is a great way to complete requirements while engaging in new cultures.