Sustainable Systems Management
College: College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences
Strong Interest Inventory Code(s): IRE
Students become leaders in sustainable thinking and understand a comprehensive systems approach to advancing solutions for processes and products, commercial and industrial businesses, buildings, and energy systems that promote sustainability.
Sub-plans: Sustainable Products Business Management, Building Science and Technology, Corporate Sustainability Systems, Energy Systems.
Course descriptions, prerequisites, sample 4-year plans, and more.
Related careers, skills, and employers.
Advising contacts, major curriculum, faculty profiles, and current research.
How to Get In
- Talk to your advisor about declaring
- How to Transfer to CFANS
Already a CFANS Student?
Not a CFANS Student?
Student Groups related to this Major
Consider checking out a student group to connect with other students who share your interests:
- Students for Sustainability/West Bank Community Garden
- Sustainable Systems Management Club
- Greeks Go Green
- Global Systems Engineering
- Sustainable Transportation and Green Initiative Club
- Minnesota Environmental Engineers, Scientists, and Enthusiasts
- Green Activist Collective
- Environmental Student Association (ESA)
- Club MIS
Learning Abroad in this Major
An experience abroad is a great way to complete requirements while engaging in new cultures.