College: College of Education and Human Development
Strong Interest Inventory Code(s): SAE
Course descriptions, prerequisites, sample 4-year plans, and more.
Related careers, skills, and employers.
Advising contacts, major curriculum, faculty profiles, and current research.
How to Get In
- Talk to your advisor about declaring
- How to Transfer to CEHD
Already a CEHD Student?
Not a CEHD Student?
Student Groups related to this Major
Consider checking out a student group to connect with other students who share your interests:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters at the University of Minnesota
- University YMCA
- Youth Music Education Foundation - Minneapolis
- Muslim Youth Education Association
- Case for a Cause
- Minnesota Reading Corps & Minnesota Math Corps Student Association
Learning Abroad in this Major
An experience abroad is a great way to complete requirements while engaging in new cultures.