Before you can choose a major or career path, it is important to know who you are and what is important to you. Use these Action Guides to increase your understanding of your strengths, interests, values, skills, and identity, and reflect on how this information relates to your choice of major.
- SA1 StrengthsQuest Assessment: Word (996KB DOCX) | PDF (217KB PDF)
- SA2 Identifying Skills: Word (67KB DOCX) | PDF (218KB PDF)
- SA3 Strong Interest Inventory Assessment: Word (1017KB DOCX) | PDF (526KB PDF)
- SA4 Identifying Values: Word (1002KB DOCX) | PDF (526KB PDF)
- SA5 Family, Culture and Identity Influences: Word (1.02MB DOCX) | PDF (253KB PDF)
- SA6 This I Believe: Affirm Your Values: Word (1.02MB DOCX) | PDF (253KB PDF)